Friday 10 June 2011

PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!

I passed the test, 8.5 reading, 8.5 speaking, 8.5 listening and 7.5 writing. I am so happy!
The results will be forwarded to the Teachers Registration office and they will than assess my file one more time but within 14 days I hope to be a provisional registered teacher! Plan is to do relief for the remainder of this year and maybe will start looking for something more permanent (or fixed term) in 2012 when Frank also goes to school full time.
Last weekend we had a long weekend and we went camping in Yalgorup, south of Perth. It was cold at night but still pleasant during the day and you are allowed fires now so it was lovely. We also had a birthday party for Willem, a farewell party (Sue and Gareth) and dinner at Arjen&Urmila's.. so we were busy!
Willem had a wobbly tooth and it came out yesterday. Frank had his 4 year old vaccinations today. Tennis on Friday evenings is great, it's such a lovely small tennis club and it makes me feel part of City Beach Community.
3 more weeks and then I am flying back to the Netherlands.
 Thrombolites

 Camp site with fire ring
Salty Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment