Tuesday 28 June 2011

Stress and stupidity

Pfffffffff, I am so losing it! We booked flights to Bali. All very exciting of course and then yesterday I realise it's right in the week when it's the City to Surf race (12k) for which I have been training. It's a huge event and it ends near enough at our front door and now I can't take part. Not the end of the world, I know, but still very stupid and annoying.
But now comes the best part. I phone up KLM because I still hadn't received my e-ticket for the flight tomorrow. He says I never paid for the flight and therefore they cancelled the reservation. You can believe my reaction. The boys (and me too) are so much looking forward to going home. How on earth am I going to tell them... Well not, obviously and I asked the guy to see if the flight was still available. And.. luck is with me...it was. I only have to return one day earlier. And pay an awful lot more... boohoohooooooo.
But at least we can go. Just feel really bad towards Jamie as he's the one working and I am spending more money just by being stupid and forgetful. At least I sold our Stokke cot for $500. So that's some money coming in...
Now finish packing and cleaning and let the stress flow out of my body....

No comments:

Post a Comment