Wednesday 29 September 2010

Holidays

On Monday we went to Marloes' house. It was 29 degrees and the boys played nicely with Julian and Kieran. They have a swimming pool and had a great time. Yesterday we had such a fantastic day! We met Katja and her girls on the beach (at City Beach). When it was the middle of the day and you should be out of the sun we came to our house and I baked pink pancakes (with beetroot blended through the mixture) and they tasted great and the kids thought they were fab! It was just a try out after Katja inspired me with her spinach pancakes and this works too! I made some purple playdough and the 4 children played for ages with it. Then Simone called, another mum from the Dutch playgroup. She suggested meeting at the playground at Floreat Beach (also not very far from here at all) to drink some wine as she had something to celebrate. Katja and I thought it was a great idea, so we all headed there and stayed till 5.30, all six children playing nicely together. So relaxing! I could get used to this!!!
But I will start filling in the forms for the teaching registration.... it would be good to work as well..
Today I am looking after Cleo, Katja's oldest daughter. It's cloudy and we had a bit of drizzle earlier. The plan is to meet Tamar today. Carmen is off school (holidays). Willem is counting down till his birthday. His party is on Sunday in the park. 12 children are coming! And Tuesday night my parents get here! Yippie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment