Wednesday 5 September 2012

Art work with the Dutch Kindy

I really enjoy working with the 3/4 year old Dutch kids. I have 4 groups now. Work all day Monday, Tuesday morning and Friday morning. We've done some great projects. I also have started voluntary work with Meerilinga, a charity "promoting positive childhoods". I try and include this little boy with developmental delay in the group sessions of this playgroup. It's really nice work (officially called an special education assistant). Especially as I get to work with some really nice people. The playgroup works a lot like we used to work in Scotland.

I also had one day of relief teaching at an Australian school! Its was at Bold Park community school, a Reggio Emila school. Really good fun as well. Hope they'll call more often. Problem is of course that a lot of days I am not available..


 We're going on a bear hunt


 Songs about sheep
 Crocodiles
 Musical instruments
 Self portraits
Ladybugs

No comments:

Post a Comment