Saturday 30 October 2010

The Stanley

This life is just like a holiday...Am very happy with my new friend Katja. From the moment I met her I knew we were going to get along well, but it's even better. Met twice on the beach this week, once at her house and last night we went to this really lovely little wine bar, The Stanley. I cycled down there and so did Katja and her friend Elleke. Only fairly recently, has Perth allowed licenses to open small bars, so there are not that many of them around. The last 2 times I've been out I've been to "The Suite" and "Kitch", both small tapas places and very popular. You just have to look hard for these little, cute bars. Most bars are enormous. It closed at 12 and we were still enjoying ourselves so much we went to the Llama bar in Subiaco and danced the night away! It was great and although I was a bit worried about cycling home (I have to cycle up a hill past Bold Park, a big piece of bushland, dark..) but it all went fine and just loved it all! Felt real Dutch, cycling home on my red high heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment